Personal Data Protection – GDPR
Protecting your privacy while browsing our site is especially important to us. Therefore, please carefully follow the information below regarding the collection of personal data.
Collection and processing of personal data
- If you wish to delete your personal information in the release form of Sipper Club Card, please contact us via the form on the Contact page of Gloria Jean’s Coffees Romania. Please specify in your message, Your Name and Surname to be able to identify you in the database as well as your phone number.
- Personal data will be stored in accordance with the provisions of Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and of Law 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector only when you expressly communicate to us and grant us the right to process them (in addition to the Gloria Jean’s Coffees fidelity card for marketing and advertising).
- Because the agreement to use your data for the above mentioned purposes may also include their transmission to our partners Soft Tehnica and Print Card (fidelity card manufacturers), the data collected may be redirected to these third parties as well. In addition to the above, data will not be passed on to other third parties, such as marketing databases or direct marketing companies.
- According to the requirements of Law 677/2001 and Law no. 506/2004 S.C. GOURMET PRODUCTS SERVICES S.R.L. as an operator has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you.
- Data collection is for processing for purposes related to the products and services offered by the operator, such as your contact (including by mail, e-mail, fax, text or telephone) in connection with the supply of goods or his services.
- Required data is optional. The recorded information is kept and intended for use by the operator and can only be communicated to the following recipients: you and the contractual partners of the operator.
- Under Law 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the courts. You also have the right to oppose the processing of personal data that concerns you and ask for the deletion of the data.
- To delete your personal data collected through the Sipper Club Card release form, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or a written request dated and signed by S.C. GOURMET PRODUCTS SERVICES S.R.L., Str. Tony Bulandra, no. 52, Sect. 2, Bucharest, postal code 021968.
- If some of your data are incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible.